Thursday, March 7, 2019

Feeling Tiredness in the Morning

I remember the tiredness I would feel all the time in the morning when I woke up after a full sleep. It was almost as if I could sleep for days. I would feel hung-over, dehydrated, headache and worst of all I had no motivation to get up and start living my day. My mornings would all the time be filled with tiredness and as I went to work my work would be much the same. I was tired all the time and I felt helpless to do anything about it.

I remember one day when I was sitting in a client's office one morning (I had just arrived). I found myself just 30 minutes into my day falling asleep on my chair and waking just moments later to my client looking over me weirdly. From then I decided that I had had enough, I couldn't do anything with my days as a result of the tiredness all the time and it needed to stop.

I began a search for answers in order to find some solution and get my energy back. I first of all started close to home and visited my local naturopath. She was very good and had helped me before. She gave me a detox pack and told me that due to my lifestyle I had built up toxicity in my system and it needed to be cleared out. The 2 week detox was meant to clean out all the toxins and restore my energy. I completed the detox and by the end of it I felt pretty good, not 100% but there was certainly an improvement. I then stopped the detox as it was only meant to be 2 weeks (and cost a lot). One week after stopping the detox I found myself back where I was, tired all the time with no motivation to do anything. My relationships, work and health continued to suffer so I turned online for answers (probably as you are now).

I researched health website after health website in search of the energy I desperately needed but found many of them never got to the point and just tried to sell me on free trial supplements or quick fix diets. That was until I came across a website which was different. It provided me just one key point which was what turned things for me. It told me that what I had was not untreatable and that it was due to a number of lifestyle choices I had made. In order to stop feeling tired all the time I needed to address those issues.

This led me to begin to look at myself and my lifestyle choices. After only moments I realised that I had been making mistake after mistake and as a result everything I was doing wrong to my body was compounding and reflecting in how I felt. Over the next 3 months I tried many things and found a solution to being tired all the time. I had my energy restored and now know exactly what I need to do to feel energy every day.

If you are tired all the time and looking for a solution to get more energy back in your life, you can view my free tiredness video here and find out what I did to become free from always being tired all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment